Monday 2 August 2010

Lady GaGa for Vanity Fair

*Blogged by Kiki*

I love Lady GaGa. She brings with her some originality and the wow factor. I love her fearless view on fashion, she’s never afraid to push the limits and try something new. Her ever changing looks have me both in awe and amazed at how one woman can rock so many styles of hair and clothing.

I anticipate every look, every new song and i anticipate Lady GaGa for Vanity Fair. She is the September issue cover girl and the already released photos leave with no doubt the full spread will be stunning. I love the feminine look she has here with the lilac tint to her hair, yet she exuberates the fierceness that i personally love about her. The fierceness that takes her from Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta to Lady GaGa without effort, to a woman who could take on the world.

5

1

2

3

Credits: ladygagafans

[tweetmeme only_single="false"]

No comments:

Post a Comment