Thursday 24 June 2010

Every Girl Needs a Pair...

They're the shoes that make you take a second look and think, "Gawd, I want those!"
They're the shoes that make a guy's first thought when he sees you be, "Screw me now, please."

...they are the shoes that make women feel empowered and like they can take on anything.

Everyone has their own name for these shoes. I, on the other hand, don't really have a name for them. I can spot them... they kinda call to me. I know them when I see them, and I know the feeling that comes when I wear them. But for me, there really isn't a name.

Some might call them "F me shoes", some might call them "Female Empowerment Pumps".

Below are pictures of these, as well as a pair of my own I recently bought! :)






































Those *points above* are the boots I bought. I love them!

But, all in all, this post was to just recognize the many designers that create these fabulous shoes that make us feel awesome.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment