Sunday 20 June 2010

Whitney, Kristen and some Yigal Azrouël love

*Blogged by Kiki*

Is it just me or is Whitney Port stealing all the best Yigal Azrouël pieces? Not that she doesn't look fantastic in them but i was hoping to see the black piece on my imaginary girlfriend Kristen Stewart. Whitney wore a Yigal short yellow piece from the spring collection to the MTV Movie awards and a black mini to the YSL Belle D’Opium Fragrance Launch. I actually liked her in both these looks although i preferred the yellow. Yigal Azrouël has been on the map for me since Kristen wore it to the MTV Movie Awards 2009......seems so long ago.

Attached are Whitney's two Yigal Azrouël dresses on the runaway, her in them and just because i can some Kristen Stewart in Yigal Azrouël circa 2009. What a nice way to start your Sunday off.....

Who rocks Yigal harder?









*All pictures are taken from google.com and are copyright to their original owners. I own none.*

2 comments:

  1. Those dresses are amazing! I think they're pretty much equal in hotness but since I live kristen to bits gonna side with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Whitney looks very pretty in both looks. That being said, in my opinion you need a little natural edge/fire to rock Yigal the right way. Kristen has that. Whitney screams "Pretty" all the time, she never makes me said UNF. Now I can say that some of my OMG-I'm-About-To-Combust fashion looks have come from Miss Stewart.

    ReplyDelete