Thursday 17 June 2010

Fashion Peeves.

By Maria.

Okay. I'm feeling very PMS without the P and I need to vent. There are just a few celebrities who get on my nerves. One of the biggest annoyances is Taylor Swift. One word comes to mind when I think of Taylor. Boring. All she does with her hair is curly, side-fringe and down or curly, side-fringe and up. These seem to be the only two options she has. This seems like a stretch for her as she only has one make up look: cat's eye flick with some sort of colour (which is not usually seen) and red lips. When I saw her look for the Country Music Awards I was stunned. I was actually impressed. Not with the dress which I thought was hideous, or the makeup which was the exact same as any makeup she wears but she is starting to break out of her boring mould with her hair. She still has the side fringe but....wait for it...she straightened it! Big step for Taylor. Well done. Those Curls Anonymous meetings are paying off! Here are just a few pictures of what I mean. Some of these pictures are not just at classy events (MET Gala) and award shows where she has professionals doing that stupid look for her but from outings with friends, which she obviously didn't have makeup and hair for, and candids. This proves that it's her dictating her look which makes it even worse!!























That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment