Wednesday 16 June 2010

Girl Crush! - Nicole Richie

*Blogged by Kiki*

I love Kristen Stewart, and many of you are probably wondering how on Earth this relates to Richie. Despite the fact that i run my Kristen blog Richie was my number one girl crush ever, i am slightly obsessed given that her style is exactly how I'd want to dress if i lost half my body weight. Richie nails the bohemian look over and over without looking messy, she owns that shit and that's why i love her. I'd like to call my style 'Bohemian Chic' but looking at Richie I'd call me more 'Hobo Chic'. No one works bohemian like Richie, she's the queen bee.

I've attached pictures of Richie circa 2008/09 because I'm more partial to the blonde locks as opposed to the brunette she has been rocking as of late.





No comments:

Post a Comment