Wednesday 16 June 2010

Introductions & Inspirations

Hey guys! Some of you may know me as @kstewmakeup and others may know me as someone else. I am one fifth of this amazing new blog and very excited to start work on it. Now we're done with introductions I want to talk about my inspirations in fashion and beauty.

There are two people I admire more than anyone in the world. These people have influenced my style and countless other things immensely. The first one being an obvious one; Kristen Stewart



I find her style amazing. Despite her international fame, home town of LA and tonnes of movies under her belt she's managed to stay so incredibly grounded. She's avoided that cliché LA bimbo celebrity stereotype. She's a substance all on her own. I should probably thank Mama & Papa Stew for that.



The second is Emma Watson.



Like Kristen, she's stayed incredibly grounded through the whole Harry Potter whirlwind. Although she hasn't strayed too far from Hermione over the years she's an excellent role model what with her excellent studies & now attending an excellent Ivy League university. Her style and outlook on fashion is also amazing. She said in her Elle behind the scenes video back in the summer of 2009 that you should never wear something you don't feel comfortable in. A philosophy which she frequently incorporates into her everyday fashion choices.

I love these girls for a multitude of other reasons which I could write for ages about but I won't bore you with them now...I'll just bore you over a significant period of time. These are the two women I will be writing most about.

That's all for now. Bye!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment