Wednesday 23 June 2010

Kristen Stewart in Zac Posen Fall 2010

*Blogged by Kiki*

Kristen Stewart is my girlcrush. Why? She's not your usual Hollywood bimbo. She's herself and who cares if that's shy and maybe a little awkward? At least she's herself and not trying to be what everyone wants her to be. It's refreshing but unfortunately a lot of people don't get 'it'. These particular words are negative. They don't want someone real because they are so used to looking at these 'perfect' women who do no wrong. I happen to get 'it' and i like what i see.

Kristen attended a Fan Event for Eclipse in Stockholm wearing a Zac Posen Fall 2010 Mini dress. I liked it, it was sexy and it was Kristen. I enjoyed the red hues coming through the dress, it complimented her dark hair and flawless skin. Say what you want but there's no doubt Kristen has flawless skin. Girlfriend has beautiful features. The whole look is topped off with some Brian Atwood Summer pumps. Thumbs up from me.





1 comment: