Wednesday 7 July 2010

Alexis Mabille Fall 2010 Couture Collection

*Blogged by Kiki*

Not my favourite collection that has debuted so far during Couture week but there several pieces from the  Alexis Mabille Fall 2010 Couture collection that can be admired. The last piece of the collection (last picture attached in this post) stole the entire collection for me.

I can’t see many of these pieces on the red carpet mainly due to the fact i can not see many celebrities daring to wear these designs. Most designs in this collection feature lace, nude tones, tulle and tailoring. This collection hardly makes me excited but as said before the last dress stole the show for me.

 

*All pictures are courtesy of style.com and are copyright to their original owners.*

[tweetmeme only_single="false"]

No comments:

Post a Comment