Tuesday 27 July 2010

Rock the Converse

~blogged by FashionistaJR~

Not too long ago, for the first time EVER, I got a pair of Converse.

After seeing the many styles on people as well as celebs- *cough* Kristen Stewart *cough* - I wanted to try them.

I once tried them and they seemed out of place on me. I, however, now own a colorful and patterned pair.

But it isn't even that I love the many styles of Converse. What is great about them is that I feel totally comfortable in them.

They literally give me an internal sense of comfort in them; Like I could wear or do anything and be completely fine with it.

At this point, I probably sound off my rocker... but I'm sure that you can relate to some extent.

Oh, by the way, I also found out you can design your own Converse. I haven't tried that yet but it does look wicked awesome.

My Converse aren't the pairs above, but they are pretty epic! (in my opinion)

Yeah, it was also the first pair of sneakers I've worn in years-- literally, years.

Grab some Converse, pair them with a dress, skirt, or pair of pants, and see how you like them.

...You never know, you may find that you like them more than high heels.

*Image belongs to its rightful owner and can be found here


1 comment:

  1. i sooo agree with you! i just started wearing converse...not even a year ago...and i did design my own pair. :P and i was wondering if i was the only one that felt that way! i feel like weirdly comfortable and like im home when im wearing them! its weird to explain but im in love. ;) perfect travel shoes too. (:

    ReplyDelete