Friday 16 July 2010

Another Day, Gossip Girl Fashion Galore

*Blogged by Kiki*

I’m not a Gossip Girl fan, I've never really sat down and watched the show. Maybe one day when all box sets are out I'll divulge myself them, for now however i will settle for on set filming pictures. It’s no secret Gossip Girl brings with it some phenomenal high end fashion looks. Not going to lie to you, I'm a Blair Waldorf girl but maybe that’s down to my confusion over everyone’s love for Blake Lively. I don’t get IT, let’s move on.

Blake Lively wore a Diane von Furstenberg Pre Fall 2010 batwing printed dress. I love Blake’s choice of accessories here and the cinched waist with the large gold belt makes this a winning look for me. Blake finished this look of with some Pierre Hardy tan ankle boots.

Diane von Furstenberg Pre fall 2010 blake lively diane

Leighton wore a brown animal print dress from the Gucci Pre Fall 2010 collection. Strangely this look is so-so for me.. The colour i feel washes Leighton out slightly, or maybe it’s because I'm used to bursts of colour on the Gossip girl set. It’s not great, it’s not hideous, it’s just not Blair.

Gucci Pre Fall 2010 leighton gucci

This next look more than makes up for Blair's lacklustre look previously. Blake Lively wore this fantastic Jenny Packham Fall 2010 Collection black and white printed gown. The gown features blue crystals embellishments around the waist and is the winning look of the week for me. Although I'm not a fan of Blake’s constant plunge neckline tendencies she looks fantastic in this dramatic gown. I adore the looks Gossip Girl is bringing out this season, i may have to take up watching very soon.

Jenny Packham Fall 2010 blake Jenny Packham

blake Jenny Packham 2 blake Jenny Packham 3

*Credits: Style.com, Elle.com and lovemehateme.com. All pictures are copyright to their original owners.*

[tweetmeme only_single="false"]

No comments:

Post a Comment