Monday 26 July 2010

Blake Lively at Comic Con in Preen Resort 2011

*Blogged by Kiki*

Not a fan. I just don’t GET the Blake hype, fashionistas seem to love her and i however just can’t seem to understand why, is it the body? Or maybe the fact that she constantly insists on showing off her breasts outfit after outfit is wearing me down and clouding my judgement, either way I’m no Blake Lively fangirl.

Blake attended Comic Con 2010 in a Preen Resort 2011 white cropped top and black silk pants. I do appreciate her trying another look and covering up a little more but my eyes are going straight to her chest, how can they not? It’s clouding my judgement.

Preen Resort 2011 blake 4

blake 1 blake 6

blake 2

blake 5

Credits: style.com, youknowyouloveme.org

[tweetmeme only_single="false"]

No comments:

Post a Comment