Wednesday 7 July 2010

Christian Dior Fall 2010 Couture

*Blogged by Kiki*

Christian Dior’s couture collections never cease to amaze me, it brings me back to memories of being six years old and visiting Paris. I was in awe.

The collection took inspiration from floral shapes, layers and textures. Every piece had a burst of vibrant colour that differed Dior from the other collection shown so far during Couture week. Every piece was mesmerising with full skirts, stunning knit wear and full ball gowns. I hope to see some of these gowns worn on the red carpet. Heels with vine like designs complete this stunning show, I've attached my personal favourites below.

1 2

3 4

5  6

7 8

9 10

11 13 12

*All pictures are courtesy of style.com and are copyright to their original owners.*

[tweetmeme only_single="false"]

1 comment: